Thursday, May 9, 2019

Taoism's method of eliminating stress

Qigong and breathing exercises help us relax and feel the inner tensions of the body. The more sensitive we are to this, the sooner we recognize the stress and tension that affects us, and we can adapt to it. If we don't see the pressure happening and it will cause physical problems soon, we will become more susceptible to illness.

No matter how effectively these methods help us relax, it is important to start learning how to eliminate stress rather than using Qigong and breathing exercises to fight it. In addition, you will find that when you practice for a period of time without any major stress, the practice will become more profound... then you really begin to discover the secret of Qigong.

How do you eliminate stress? Of course, by solving it at the root!

What is the root of the pressure? No, this is not your job, your situation or anything external. The root of your stress is from

you
from

 It is in your mind!

I'm sure you've heard this before, but understand it carefully: You will put pressure on your mind based on your perception of the world and its relationships. If you can change the way you look at the world, you can change the way external situations affect you internally.

For example, my work is under great pressure. Therefore, some people may say that maybe my job is a problem. If I want to reduce the pressure, my stress will be alleviated. But maybe I am the problem. What if I change my mind about my work? What if I don't let other people participate in my work will affect my emotions? What if I am sure that I will not allow my colleagues to stress level to me? What if I decide to thank me for finding a job that is good for me? Well, I am changing my point of view, which will automatically lower my stress level.

You will have to explore your own ideas to understand how to incorporate this principle into your own life. I can cite some examples of what I have learned in life, but you are extremely on your own path, facing your own challenges and obstacles.

The key is that you must actively begin to observe the way you observe the world and the things that cause stress, and understand why these conditions affect you in this way. This inner consciousness process will help you understand yourself in a way that only you can know.

Once you are fully aware of your unique perspective, you can look at the situation from a completely different perspective and see how it feels. From there, you can start experimenting with different perspectives. On some days, you will make good progress, sometimes you will almost forget new ideas and will be attracted to stress, but then you will realize this and make you better.

On your path, you may begin to understand how stress affects your health... You may see a link between prolonged stress and the newly infected flu or cold. By understanding this, you can prevent the flu by understanding the need to relax and strengthen the immune system, including natural foods [vegetable soups], herbs [ginger tea, astragalus] and qigong. As time goes by, you will become more and more aware that it will unfold in the rest of your life.

So what is the way Taoism eliminates stress? Fix your mind so that there is no chance for stress in your new perspective.




Orignal From: Taoism's method of eliminating stress

No comments:

Post a Comment