Friday, May 17, 2019

Dr. Stan Harris - in action!

eMediaCampaigns! Recently shared some moments with the doctor Stan Harris as part of OnTheMove! Interview series. Doctor Stan Harris is an entrepreneur, certified behavior adviser, 10 degree black belt, and was selected as the "Black Belt Hall of Fame." Earlier this month, he was elected to the "Inspirational Speakers Hall of Fame." He is now sitting at Zig Ziglar, Tony Robbins, Les Brown, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, Stephen Covey and other great men. In 1993, he received a doctorate in theology from the Great Plains Baptist Divinity School. He is currently pursuing a Ph.D. in natural therapy under the supervision of a doctor. Joel Robbins, Oklahoma State College of Natural Health.

Dr. Stein's speech often includes attention, karate demonstrations, he breaks bricks, blocks, and lays 100 pounds on a nail bed. Use a sledgehammer to smash the bricks to your chest. He shared this platform with Jim Rohn, Les Brown, Charlie "Tremendous" Jones, Doug Firebaugh, Barry Donalson, Jerry D. Rhino Clark and others. To date, Dr. Stan has spoken in 49 states and 17 countries.

"Dr. Stein Harris has an unmistakable charm that makes him a winner. His unforgivable speech greatly demonstrates how to break through your psychological barriers and achieve peak performance in the real world. His comments always refer to the same Four words: change life, crush, success!"

-Dr. Denis Waitley, author of "Winning Psychology"

We asked the two famous Hall of Fame members to share more about his life, current projects, visions, and of course his spectacular, inspirational, martial arts, speeches.

EMC! Good morning, thank you for taking the time to talk to us.

Dr.StanHarris: Happiness is mine.

EMC! : Can you tell us more about your background?

Doctor Stan Harris: I have two brothers, two and a half brothers. We grew up in a single parent of the Smith and Moose Infection Project [Smith Holmes] in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. I remember my face was covered with huge water bugs! When I was 6 years old on the playground, a group of teenagers jumped up, beaten, scorched, and gave me some feathers. They left me in the fields. Someone found me and then drove me to the hospital before I suffocated from the thick tar. I have been thinking, if someone cares, I have never heard the words "I love you." I am ignored, confused and abused - verbal, emotional, sexual and physical. My back and head were beaten by a steel folding chair, and there was a short chain [for dogs] in the hands of my mother's boyfriend - certainly not her knowledge.

EMC! : You are a survivor. How are you interested in karate and martial arts?

Doctor Stan Harris: One day, my mother won a free karate course [ShotoKan Karate]. She likes it very much, so she continued to train for a long time. One day, she and her boyfriend had a physical abuse of me. She knocked him down on the chin with a side thrust. My brother and I looked at each other with shock. We went to the cold man on the ground and said, "No matter what you do, don't deal with mom anymore, because my mother is very bad, man; mother is very bad." This incident impressed me, I started to Isshin&r; ryu karate training, I hope that I can learn to protect myself, one day to become a champion and get the attention I want as a young child.

EMC! : Do you realize that you can empower yourself through the principles of martial arts and ignite your ability to help others in your daily life?

Doctor Stan Harris: Yes. Before learning self-defense, they [teachers] taught us to be self-disciplined. We learned that the biggest victory in all victories is their own requirements. I want to share my newly discovered abilities with others and turn my anger and frustration into productive things. I also want others to experience the newly discovered improved self-image, including self-control and achievement.

EMC! : Dr. Stein, what is your imagination in your mind that drives your desire to contribute?

Doctor Stan Harris: I saw myself supporting 100 missions. I always wanted to be a role model for others, I personally never. The power of the expectations and beliefs of our respected and admired people can unleash the enormous power that is prevented. I also envision myself continuing to hold health seminars throughout the country [USA].

EMC! : Dr. Stein, I heard your enthusiasm. Most people who know you, even those who are only familiar with you and your work, use the word "enthusia" to describe you. Do you show passion every day?

Doctor Stan Harris: Clearly. A woman met me at the airport and said, "Whether you do anything, I want to be a member of you because you exude this kind of sympathy and strength." Like John Wesly, I Just put yourself on the fire, people come to see me burning!

EMC! : Whose lawyers benefit you the most?

Doctor Stan Harris: In addition to the Bible, William E. Bailey also directed Jim Rohn, Les Brown and others.

EMC! : Your presentations often include dynamic demonstrations of martial arts. Surprisingly, you broke 22-inch bricks with your hands, taking advantage of incredible speed and power. Can you describe how it affects your audience?

Doctor Stan Harris: Because our generation is so visual. I like to use the visual aids associated with it to add extra impact to my message. People are often bound by spells, and they can really break through our limitations, no matter how difficult or difficult!

EMC! : This undoubtedly depicts a picture. Can you give us some examples of how people can change their lives after seeing your broken demo?

Doctor Stan Harris: Rita Graves from Texas said:

"Dr. Stein Harris is very inspiring! He touched my heart very much. Words can't tell you, I have a chance to meet him, and I am grateful to hear every guest he speaks. This is full of us. Mind, thought and soul. Inspiration, motivation, empowerment, knowledge, strength and success. Now we can continue to move forward in a positive way and know that we all deserve to have great things."

Ned Rae said: "Dr. Stein Harris teaches us all how to master our fears and change our lives." Because all of us broke our 1" board with the fear behind us. Everyone who saw 8 to 81 years old stood in their first step, surpassing their fears and breaking the board by hand, a real "breakthrough" is worth the attendance cost. "

Her company executive director Cheryl Rae reports to her CEO:

"For me, the most important thing is Dr. Stein's breakthrough performance. I have to admit that when he delivers a board to everyone, I am not sure if I can break it. The aged boy did it, 81 years old. Maggie, did it.....that's it. It's easy, I didn't happen anything in my hand - it was an amazing moment for me.

EMC! : Dr. Stein, it's not surprising that your seminars and presentations are so demanding. Tell us; who helps you manage numerous day-to-day opportunities and speak invitations to continue in your way?

Doctor Stan Harris: Now, I have done it myself; but I have to let others take care of it for me because the requirements are too big. I try to keep my style as much as possible.

EMC! : What are the projects you are doing now?

Dr. Stan Harris: Cynthia Kersey [first bestseller of bestsellers, Unstoppable, and recently unstoppable women] and I co-authored a book called "Celebrating Unstoppable African Americans." In addition, Jack Zufelt, another bestseller, successful DNA, and I'm working on a CD series called "How to Be a Black Belt in Your Business." "Then, there is MyOpp [my online portfolio demo]. You see, the residual income is good, but multiple passive residual income streams are the best. MyOpp is mixing past doctrines, current technology, and ensuring a successful future. Technology. Their mission includes: "Providing entrepreneurs with viable solutions, systems and technologies to help use the Internet to create multiple residual benefits. "When I enter the forefront of the three companies at the same time, people will ask me," What do you do? Well, this new system allows people who only know how to point and click to succeed. ://www.myopp.com/shdemo]

EMC! : They all sound very charming. Finally, what are the two values ​​you cherish most? why?

Doctor Stan Harris: One; my faith - it keeps me moving forward. Without the Lord, I am nothing, I can't do anything. There are two more, loyal to myself, because I have to look in the mirror every day. What do I like, who I like. It also gives me personal power with others.

EMC! : Thank you, Dr. Stan Harris. You must be one of the busiest and happiest people on earth!

Doctor Stan Harris: I am honored to be able to participate. Can I leave you with my attitude adjuster?

EMC! We are honored.

Doctor Stan Harris:

There are infinite opportunities around me,

Before me was an infinite possibility,

In me is the one with unlimited power,

Behind me - who cares?

I am successful in a great way, and it will get better, pay attention to the world, I am coming!

eMediaCampaigns! Interview with doctor Stan Harris was in September 2005. He can be reached at drstanharris@aol.com. More information can be found on his website: http://www.drstanharris.com/ and call: 1.771.275.3508

More information about OnTheMove! series,...




Orignal From: Dr. Stan Harris - in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment